Subject Areas on Research
- 64-section multidetector CT of the upper abdomen: optimization of a saline chaser injection protocol for improved vascular and parenchymal contrast enhancement.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Palpable Abdominal Mass-Suspected Neoplasm.
- EUS-guided 19-gauge trucut needle biopsy for diagnosis of lymphoma missed by EUS-guided FNA.
- Effect of Prone Positional Apparatus on the Occurrence of Acute Kidney Injury After Spine Surgery.
- Expansion and evaluation of data characterizing the structural behavior of the pediatric abdomen.
- Mechanical ventilation in the context of a "bag-in-box" respiratory system.
- The current status of robotic vascular surgery in the abdominal cavity.