Subject Areas on Research
- Ca(2+)-regulated serine protease associated with the nuclear scaffold.
- Cellular stress signaling activates type-I IFN response through FOXO3-regulated lamin posttranslational modification.
- LMNA, encoding lamin A/C, is mutated in partial lipodystrophy.
- SPANX Control of Lamin A/C Modulates Nuclear Architecture and Promotes Melanoma Growth.
- The COPI complex functions in nuclear envelope breakdown and is recruited by the nucleoporin Nup153.
- Topoisomerase II levels during granulocytic maturation in vitro and in vivo.