Subject Areas on Research
- A Tissue Engineered Blood Vessel Model of Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome Using Human iPSC-derived Smooth Muscle Cells.
- An improved isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase inhibitor induces cancer cell death and attenuates tumor growth in vivo.
- Directed in vitro myogenesis of human embryonic stem cells and their in vivo engraftment.
- Genetics in heart failure: practical incorporation of this new biologic dimension.
- LMNA, encoding lamin A/C, is mutated in partial lipodystrophy.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of lonafarnib, SCH 66336, using a 2-week on, 2-week off schedule in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- SPANX Control of Lamin A/C Modulates Nuclear Architecture and Promotes Melanoma Growth.
- Two children with "dropped head" syndrome due to lamin A/C mutations.