Subject Areas on Research
- C-terminally truncated derivatives of Escherichia coli Hfq are proficient in riboregulation.
- Hfq structure, function and ligand binding.
- Hfq: a bacterial Sm-like protein that mediates RNA-RNA interaction.
- Mapping Hfq-RNA interaction surfaces using tryptophan fluorescence quenching.
- Recognition of U-rich RNA by Hfq from the Gram-positive pathogen Listeria monocytogenes.
- Space flight alters bacterial gene expression and virulence and reveals a role for global regulator Hfq.
- Structural mechanism of Staphylococcus aureus Hfq binding to an RNA A-tract.
- Structures of the pleiotropic translational regulator Hfq and an Hfq-RNA complex: a bacterial Sm-like protein.