Subject Areas on Research
- A UNOS perspective on donor liver allocation. United Network for Organ Sharing.
- Cost-effectiveness of voluntary HIV screening in Russia.
- Forging stronger partnerships between academic health centers and patient-driven organizations.
- How does the New Cooperative Medical Scheme influence health service utilization? A study in two provinces in rural China.
- How effectively can the New Cooperative Medical Scheme reduce catastrophic health expenditure for the poor and non-poor in rural China?
- Maternal acceptance of voluntary human immunodeficiency virus antibody testing during the newborn period with the Guthrie card.
- Opt-Out HIV Testing of Inmates in North Carolina Prisons: Factors Associated with not Wanting a Test and not Knowing They Were Tested.
- Opt-out HIV testing in prison: informed and voluntary?
- Outlook for Alternative Payment Models in Fee-for-Service Medicare.
- Patient and provider perspectives on implementation models of HIV counseling and testing for patients with TB.
- Screening surgeons for HIV infection: assessment of a potential public health program.
- Service delivery characteristics associated with contraceptive use among youth clients in integrated voluntary counseling and HIV testing clinics in Kenya.
- The association of HIV counseling and testing with HIV risk behaviors in a random population-based survey in Kisumu, Kenya.
Keywords of People