Subject Areas on Research
- A yeast TATA-binding protein mutant that selectively enhances gene expression from weak RNA polymerase II promoters.
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K is a transcription factor.
- Interaction of the Dr1 inhibitory factor with the TATA binding protein is disrupted by adenovirus E1A.
- Mutational analysis of the transcription activation domain of RelA: identification of a highly synergistic minimal acidic activation module.
- Structure of the genes encoding transcription factor IIB and TATA box-binding protein from Drosophila melanogaster.
- Transcriptional cofactor CA150 regulates RNA polymerase II elongation in a TATA-box-dependent manner.
- Transcriptional trans activation by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat requires specific coactivators that are not basal factors.