Subject Areas on Research
- Critical assessment of operative approaches for hearing preservation in small acoustic neuroma surgery: retrosigmoid vs middle fossa approach.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Management of hearing in pediatric NF2.
- Middle infratemporal fossa less invasive approach for radical resection of parapharyngeal tumors: surgical microanatomy and clinical application.
- Preauricular transzygomatic anterior infratemporal fossa approach for tumors in or around infratemporal fossa lesions.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of the relationship between the arcuate eminence and the superior semicircular canal.