Subject Areas on Research
- Correlation between pericardial, mediastinal, and intrathoracic fat volumes with the presence and severity of coronary artery disease, metabolic syndrome, and cardiac risk factors.
- Point: Should endobronchial ultrasound guide every transbronchial needle aspiration of lymph nodes? Yes.
- Small neuroendocrine lesions in intrathoracic lymph nodes of patients with primary lung adenocarcinoma: real metastasis?
- Successful combined surgical approach in a rare case of retrotracheal goitre in a patient with anatomical impediments.
- The role of intrathoracic free flaps for chronic empyema.