Subject Areas on Research
- Amphibian transcription factor IIIA proteins contain a sequence element functionally equivalent to the nuclear export signal of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Rev.
- Degradation of engulfed mitochondria is rate-limiting in Optineurin-mediated mitophagy in neurons.
- Distribution of optineurin sequence variations in an ethnically diverse population of low-tension glaucoma patients from the United States.
- Exome sequencing in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identifies risk genes and pathways.
- Genetics of adult glaucoma.
- Glaucoma genetics.
- Lack of association of mutations in optineurin with disease in patients with adult-onset primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Myocilin and optineurin coding variants in Hispanics of Mexican descent with POAG.
- Optineurin coding variants in Ghanaian patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Serial analysis of gene expression (SAGE) in normal human trabecular meshwork.
- The genetics of primary open-angle glaucoma: a review.
Keywords of People