Subject Areas on Research
- Can physicians' care be neutral regarding religion?
- Conceptualizing "religion": How language shapes and constrains knowledge in the study of religion and health.
- Faith-based and secular pathways to hope and optimism subconstructs in middle-aged and older cardiac patients.
- Hitting the target: why existing measures of "religiousness" are really reverse-scored measures of "secularism".
- Is religious devotion relevant to the doctor-patient relationship?
- Who/se we are: baptism as personhood.
Keywords of People