Subject Areas on Research
- Attitudes toward participation in a pregnancy and child cohort study.
- Considering the nature of individual research results.
- Exploring the "legacy" of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study: a follow-up study from the Tuskegee Legacy Project.
- Offering aggregate results to participants in genomic research: opportunities and challenges.
- Partnering with engaged patients accelerates research.
- Promoting the participant-researcher partnership.
- Recruiting intergenerational African American males for biomedical research Studies: a major research challenge.
- Research use of electronic health records: patients' perspectives on contact by researchers.