Subject Areas on Research
- Allocation of resources to collaborators and free-riders in 3-year-olds.
- Children's developing metaethical judgments.
- Children's reasoning with peers and parents about moral dilemmas.
- Development of response evaluation and decision (RED) and antisocial behavior in childhood and adolescence
- Meritocratic sharing is based on collaboration in 3-year-olds.
- Quid pro quo: the ecology of the self.
- Restorative Justice in Children.
- Surgical Training and Education in Promoting Professionalism: a comparative assessment of virtue-based leadership development in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery residents.
- The consent process and children.
- The relationship of ethics education to moral sensitivity and moral reasoning skills of nursing students.
- Three-year-old children intervene in third-party moral transgressions.
- Young children consider individual authority and collective agreement when deciding who can change rules
- Young children selectively avoid helping people with harmful intentions.
Keywords of People