Subject Areas on Research
- Brevetoxin-6 (PbTx-6), a nonaromatic marine neurotoxin, is a ligand of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor.
- Effects of in vitro brevetoxin exposure on apoptosis and cellular metabolism in a leukemic T cell line (Jurkat).
- Formal Synthesis of (+)-Laurencin by Gold(I)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Dehydrative Alkoxylation.
- From genome-wide to candidate gene: an investigation of variation at the major histocompatibility complex in common bottlenose dolphins exposed to harmful algal blooms.
- Genomewide investigation of adaptation to harmful algal blooms in common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
- Lack of variation in voltage-gated sodium channels of common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) exposed to neurotoxic algal blooms.
- Sodium channel activation augments NMDA receptor function and promotes neurite outgrowth in immature cerebrocortical neurons.