subject area of
- Bacterial Growth Inhibition Screen (BGIS): harnessing recombinant protein toxicity for rapid and unbiased interrogation of protein function.
- Ephrin-Eph signaling as a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of myocardial infarction.
- EphrinA I-targeted nanoshells for photothermal ablation of prostate cancer cells.
- The DEK oncoprotein is a Su(var) that is essential to heterochromatin integrity.
- Topographic specificity within membranes of a single muscle detected in vitro.