Subject Areas on Research
- Altered distribution of adiponectin isoforms in children with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS): association with insulin sensitivity and circulating satiety peptide hormones.
- Catheter-directed gastric artery chemical embolization for modulation of systemic ghrelin levels in a porcine model: initial experience.
- Developmental pathways in musculoskeletal neoplasia: involvement of the Indian Hedgehog-parathyroid hormone-related protein pathway.
- Dietary fructose reduces circulating insulin and leptin, attenuates postprandial suppression of ghrelin, and increases triglycerides in women.
- Eating disorders and gastrointestinal peptides.
- Effects of a fixed meal pattern on ghrelin secretion: evidence for a learned response independent of nutrient status.
- Endogenous acyl ghrelin is involved in mediating spontaneous phase III-like contractions of the rat stomach.
- Evidence that endogenous SST inhibits ACTH and ghrelin expression by independent pathways.
- Ghrelin, obesity and diabetes.
- Gut peptides in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- Identification and localization of the fatty acid modification in ghrelin by electron capture dissociation.
- Ins-4 and daf-28 function redundantly to regulate C. elegans L1 arrest.
- Pharmacological and surgical treatments for obesity.
- Results of bariatric surgery.
- The effect of laparoscopic gastric banding surgery on plasma levels of appetite-control, insulinotropic, and digestive hormones.
- The role of hepatocyte hemojuvelin in the regulation of bone morphogenic protein-6 and hepcidin expression in vivo.
Keywords of People