Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of the CD34+ Tf-1 beta cell line profile in response to long-term exposure to IL-15.
- CD19-dependent B lymphocyte signaling thresholds influence skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- CD34+CD38-lin- cord blood cells develop into dendritic cells in human thymic stromal monolayers and thymic nodules.
- CD8+ lymphocyte activation at human immunodeficiency virus type 1 seroconversion: development of HLA-DR+ CD38- CD8+ cells is associated with subsequent stable CD4+ cell levels. The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study Group.
- Expression of tumor-suppressor genes interferon regulatory factor 1 and death-associated protein kinase in primitive acute myelogenous leukemia cells.
- Mast cell modulation of the innate immune response to enterobacterial infection.
- Multiparameter-fluorescence activated cell sorting analysis of retroviral vector gene transfer into primitive umbilical cord blood cells.
- Multisite comparison of methods for the quantitation of the surface expression of CD38 on CD8(+) T lymphocytes. The ACTG Advanced Flow Cytometry Focus Group.