Subject Areas on Research
- A role of matrix metalloproteinase-8 in atherosclerosis.
- An L-selectin ligand distinct from P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 is expressed on endothelial cells and promotes neutrophil rolling in inflammation.
- Heterotropic modulation of selectin affinity by allosteric antibodies affects leukocyte rolling.
- Leukocyte rolling on P-selectin: a three-dimensional numerical study of the effect of cytoplasmic viscosity.
- Velocity differences between L- and P-selectin-dependent neutrophil rolling in venules of mouse cremaster muscle in vivo