Subject Areas on Research
- Botulinum neurotoxin as a therapeutic modality in orthopaedic surgery: more than twenty years of experience.
- Cryopreserved human amniotic membrane injection for plantar fasciitis: a randomized, controlled, double-blind pilot study.
- Diagnosis of heel pain.
- Extensile decompression of the proximal and distal tarsal tunnel combined with partial plantar fascia release in the treatment of chronic plantar heel pain.
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for the treatment of plantar fasciitis.
- The influence of dosing on effect size of exercise therapy for musculoskeletal foot and ankle disorders: a systematic review.
- [Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in symptomatic heel spurs. An overview].