Subject Areas on Research
- Airways obstruction among older construction and trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- Benefit assessment of therapeutic products: the Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics.
- Beryllium disease among construction trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- Emergency response system in the United States.
- Environmental markets: the power of regulation.
- Factors associated with blood loss during radical prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer in the prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-era: an overview of the Department of Defense (DOD) Center for Prostate Disease Research (CPDR) national database.
- Legal Bedrock for Rebuilding America's Ocean Ecosystem
- Mortality of older construction and craft workers employed at department of energy (DOE) nuclear sites: follow-up through 2011.
- Neighborhood effects on the long-term well-being of low-income adults.
- Oceans. Legal bedrock for rebuilding America's ocean ecosystems.
- Responding to the immunoglobulin shortage: a case study.
- Screening for beryllium disease among construction trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- The 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Scientific Report: Development and Major Conclusions.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine