Subject Areas on Research
- A multimarker multi-time point-based risk stratification strategy in acute heart failure: results from the RELAX-AHF trial.
- Are existing and emerging biomarkers associated with cardiorespiratory fitness in patients with chronic heart failure?
- Combination of a novel heat shock protein 90-targeted photodynamic therapy with PD-1/PD-L1 blockade induces potent systemic antitumor efficacy and abscopal effect against breast cancers.
- Dectin-1 limits autoimmune neuroinflammation and promotes myeloid cell-astrocyte crosstalk via Card9-independent expression of Oncostatin M.
- First-trimester placental protein 13 screening for preeclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction.
- Multimarker Risk Stratification in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Self and non-self discrimination of intracellular membranes by the innate immune system.
- Shaping the Immune Landscape in Cancer by Galectin-Driven Regulatory Pathways.
- Sweet host revenge: Galectins and GBPs join forces at broken membranes.