Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of immunodominant anti-Gag p17 (SL9) responses among Gag CTL-positive, HIV-uninfected vaccine recipients expressing the HLA-A*0201 allele.
- Antigen-specific T-lymphocyte function after cord blood transplantation.
- Dual-Affinity Re-Targeting proteins direct T cell-mediated cytolysis of latently HIV-infected cells.
- Immunologic basis for allopurinol-induced severe cutaneous adverse reactions: HLA-B*58:01-restricted activation of drug-specific T cells and molecular interaction.
- Induction of type I IFN is required for overcoming tumor-specific T-cell tolerance after stem cell transplantation.
- Loss of DNAM-1 contributes to CD8+ T-cell exhaustion in chronic HIV-1 infection.
- Modification of host dendritic cells by microchimerism-derived extracellular vesicles generates split tolerance.
- The immunologic constant of rejection.
- The magnitude and kinetics of the mucosal HIV-specific CD8+ T lymphocyte response and virus RNA load in breast milk.
- Tumor-targeted T cells modified to secrete IL-12 eradicate systemic tumors without need for prior conditioning.
Keywords of People