Subject Areas on Research
- Molecular symmetry as an aid to geometry determination in ligand protein complexes.
- Residual dipolar coupling derived orientational constraints on ligand geometry in a 53 kDa protein-ligand complex.
- Review: Collectins link innate and adaptive immunity in allergic airway disease.
- The human gene for mannan-binding lectin-associated serine protease-2 (MASP-2), the effector component of the lectin route of complement activation, is part of a tightly linked gene cluster on chromosome 1p36.2-3.
- Toll-like receptors, innate immunity and lung transplantation.