Subject Areas on Research
- Applications for green fluorescent protein (GFP) in the study of host-pathogen interactions.
- Applications of gene fusions to green fluorescent protein and flow cytometry to the study of bacterial gene expression in host cells.
- Deterministic Factors Overwhelm Stochastic Environmental Fluctuations as Drivers of Jellyfish Outbreaks.
- GFP-moesin illuminates actin cytoskeleton dynamics in living tissue and demonstrates cell shape changes during morphogenesis in Drosophila.
- Green fluorescent protein marks skeletal muscle in murine cell lines and zebrafish.
- Hidden in plain sight: the ecology and physiology of organismal transparency.
- Pathophysiology of the spreading of complex regional pain syndrome revisited: a case report.
- Transparent animals.