Subject Areas on Research
- Differential expression of galectin-1 and its interactions with cells and laminins in the intervertebral disc.
- Expression of the 67-kD laminin receptor, galectin-1, and galectin-3 in advanced human uterine adenocarcinoma.
- Galectin-1 accumulation in the ovary carcinoma peritumoral stroma is induced by ovary carcinoma cells and affects both cancer cell proliferation and adhesion to laminin-1 and fibronectin.
- Galectin-1 drives lymphoma CD20 immunotherapy resistance: validation of a preclinical system to identify resistance mechanisms.
- Galectin-1 is essential for the induction of MOG35-55 -based intravenous tolerance in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Lack of galectin-1 or galectin-3 alters B cell deletion and anergy in an autoantibody transgene model.
- Microbially driven TLR5-dependent signaling governs distal malignant progression through tumor-promoting inflammation.
- Satb1 Overexpression Drives Tumor-Promoting Activities in Cancer-Associated Dendritic Cells.
Keywords of People