Subject Areas on Research
- Behçet's disease patients present high levels of deglycosylated anti-lipoteichoic acid IgG and high IL-8 production after lipoteichoic acid stimulation.
- Candidate gene variants of the immune system and sudden infant death syndrome.
- Influence of functional deficiency of complement mannose-binding lectin on outcome of patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Influence of mannose-binding lectin gene polymorphisms on the invasiveness of cytomegalovirus disease after solid organ transplantation.
- Learning about Biomolecular Solvation from Water in Protein Crystals.
- Mannose-Binding Lectin-Deficient Donors Increase the Risk of Bacterial Infection and Bacterial Infection-Related Mortality After Liver Transplantation.
- Recalcitrant rhinosinusitis, innate immunity, and mannose-binding lectin.
- The influence of innate immunity gene receptors polymorphisms in renal transplant infections.