Subject Areas on Research
- Adsorption of surfactant protein D from human respiratory secretions by carbon nanotubes and polystyrene nanoparticles depends on nanomaterial surface modification and size.
- Effect of single vs bilateral lung transplantation on plasma surfactant protein D levels in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Eosinophil-associated lung diseases. A cry for surfactant proteins A and D help?
- Higher versus lower positive end-expiratory pressures in patients with the acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Immunomodulatory roles of surfactant proteins A and D: implications in lung disease.
- Increased surfactant protein D in rat airway goblet and Clara cells during ovalbumin-induced allergic airway inflammation.
- Nitric oxide mediates relative airway hyporesponsiveness to lipopolysaccharide in surfactant protein A-deficient mice.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa elastase degrades surfactant proteins A and D.
- Pulmonary effects of inhalation of spark-generated silver nanoparticles in Brown-Norway and Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Surfactant protein D attenuates sub-epithelial fibrosis in allergic airways disease through TGF-β.
- Surfactant protein D binding to Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae is calcineurin-sensitive.
- Surfactant protein D decreases pollen-induced IgE-dependent mast cell degranulation.
- Surfactant protein D facilitates Cryptococcus neoformans infection.
- Surfactant protein D increases phagocytosis of hypocapsular Cryptococcus neoformans by murine macrophages and enhances fungal survival.
- Surfactant protein-D regulates effector cell function and fibrotic lung remodeling in response to bleomycin injury.
- The Impact of Surfactant Protein D, Interleukin-5, and Eosinophilia on Cryptococcosis.
Keywords of People