Subject Areas on Research
- Epidermal growth factor receptor as a novel molecular target for aggressive papillary tumors in the middle ear and temporal bone.
- Evidence for type II cells as cells of origin of K-Ras-induced distal lung adenocarcinoma.
- Fetal alveolar epithelial cells contain [D-Ala(2)]-deltorphin I-like immunoreactivity: delta- and mu-opiate receptors mediate opposite effects in developing lung.
- Nmyc plays an essential role during lung development as a dosage-sensitive regulator of progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia, alveolar proteinosis, and abnormal proprotein trafficking resulting from a spontaneous mutation in the surfactant protein C gene.
- Surfactant protein C dampens inflammation by decreasing JAK/STAT activation during lung repair.
- Telomere dysfunction causes alveolar stem cell failure.
- Transgenic over-expression of the microRNA miR-17-92 cluster promotes proliferation and inhibits differentiation of lung epithelial progenitor cells.