Subject Areas on Research
- miR-146a -Traf6 regulatory axis controls autoimmunity and myelopoiesis, but is dispensable for hematopoietic stem cell homeostasis and tumor suppression.
- Distinct functional programming of human fetal and adult monocytes.
- Feasibility of myelosuppressive chemotherapy in psychiatric patients on clozapine: A systematic review of the literature.
- Inflammation and the reciprocal production of granulocytes and lymphocytes in bone marrow.
- Outside influence: TLRs direct hematopoietic cell fates.
- Requirement for myeloid growth factors in the differentiation of acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
- Skewing of the population balance of lymphoid and myeloid cells by secreted and intracellular osteopontin.