Subject Areas on Research
- Copper-specific transcriptional repression of yeast genes encoding critical components in the copper transport pathway.
- Dynamic regulation of copper uptake and detoxification genes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Identification of a vacuole-associated metalloreductase and its role in Ctr2-mediated intracellular copper mobilization.
- Iron transport across biologic membranes.
- Regulatory defects in liver and intestine implicate abnormal hepcidin and Cybrd1 expression in mouse hemochromatosis.