Subject Areas on Research
- Novel breast cancer biomarkers identified by integrative proteomic and gene expression mapping.
- Overexpression of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 6 in the heart improves functional recovery from ischemia in vitro and protects against myocardial infarction in vivo.
- alpha-Crystallin localizes to the leading edges of migrating lens epithelial cells.
- αB-crystallin negative astrocytic inclusions.
- αB-crystallin: a novel regulator of breast cancer metastasis to the brain.