Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Epidemiologic Factors and Genetic Variants Influencing Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenocortical Axis Function With Postconcussive Symptoms After Minor Motor Vehicle Collision.
- Associations between neuropsychiatric and health status outcomes in individuals with probable mTBI.
- Multicenter cohort study on association of genotypes with prospective sports concussion: methods, lessons learned, and recommendations.
- Telephone Problem Solving for Service Members with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized, Clinical Trial.
- Thalamic Functional Connectivity in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Longitudinal Associations With Patient-Reported Outcomes and Neuropsychological Tests.
- The diagnostic credibility of second impact syndrome: A systematic literature review.
Keywords of People