Subject Areas on Research
- Additional Post-Concussion Impact Exposure May Affect Recovery in Adolescent Athletes.
- Association of Epidemiologic Factors and Genetic Variants Influencing Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenocortical Axis Function With Postconcussive Symptoms After Minor Motor Vehicle Collision.
- Associations between neuropsychiatric and health status outcomes in individuals with probable mTBI.
- Multicenter cohort study on association of genotypes with prospective sports concussion: methods, lessons learned, and recommendations.
- Near Point of Convergence and Gait Deficits in Adolescents After Sport-Related Concussion.
- Thalamic Functional Connectivity in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Longitudinal Associations With Patient-Reported Outcomes and Neuropsychological Tests.
- The diagnostic credibility of second impact syndrome: A systematic literature review.
Keywords of People
- Acheson, Shawn K., Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Translational Neuroscience