Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteriophage inactivation by UV-A illuminated fullerenes: role of nanoparticle-virus association and biological targets.
- Dynamics of HIV neutralization by a microbicide formulation layer: biophysical fundamentals and transport theory.
- Insights into the mechanisms underlying the inactivation of HIV-1 proviruses by CRISPR/Cas.
- The effect of pathogen inactivation on cryoprecipitate: a functional and quantitative evaluation.
- UV disinfection of adenoviruses: molecular indications of DNA damage efficiency.