Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of Novel Computed Tomography-Guided Frameless Stereotactic Drilling and Catheter System in Human Cadavers.
- Brain-computer interface using fMRI: spatial navigation by thoughts.
- Does CT wand guidance improve shunt placement in patients with hydrocephalus?
- Image-guided resection of embolized cerebral arteriovenous malformations based on catheter-based angiography.
- Intraoperative MR imaging.
- Skull-fixated fiducial markers improve accuracy in staged frameless stereotactic epilepsy surgery in children.
- Susceptibility-enhanced 3-Tesla T1-weighted spoiled gradient echo of the midbrain nuclei for guidance of deep brain stimulation implantation.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of the relationship between the arcuate eminence and the superior semicircular canal.
- Utility of diffusion tensor imaging studies linked to neuronavigation and other modalities in repeat hemispherotomy for intractable epilepsy.
Keywords of People