Subject Areas on Research
- Building research in diet and cognition: The BRIDGE randomized controlled trial.
- Dietary Patterns and Cognitive Decline Among Chinese Older Adults.
- Dietary patterns and the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events in a global study of high-risk patients with stable coronary heart disease.
- Mediterranean diet and cognitive decline.
- Nutrition and Bipolar Depression.
- Prospective study of Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension- and Mediterranean-style dietary patterns and age-related cognitive change: the Cache County Study on Memory, Health and Aging.
- Results from a practice-based lipid clinic model in achieving low density lipoprotein cholesterol goals.
- Substituting dietary monounsaturated fat for saturated fat is associated with increased daily physical activity and resting energy expenditure and with changes in mood.