Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical Rasmussen's encephalitis treated with temporal lobectomy.
- Clinical course and surgical management of massive cerebral infarction.
- Exacerbation of vocal tics after temporal lobectomy.
- Ictal EEG remains the prominent predictor of seizure-free outcome after temporal lobectomy in epileptic patients with normal brain MRI.
- Normalization of quality of life three years after temporal lobectomy: a controlled study.
- Pattern-induced partial seizures with repetitive affectionate kissing: an unusual manifestation of right temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Surgery versus SABR for resectable non-small-cell lung cancer.