Subject Areas on Research
- FMRP targets distinct mRNA sequence elements to regulate protein expression.
- Genome-wide identification and predictive modeling of tissue-specific alternative polyadenylation.
- Modulation of utrophin A mRNA stability in fast versus slow muscles via an AU-rich element and calcineurin signaling.
- PLP/DM20 ratio is regulated by hnRNPH and F and a novel G-rich enhancer in oligodendrocytes.
- Poly(A)-binding protein modulates mRNA susceptibility to cap-dependent miRNA-mediated repression.
- Riboswitches--to kill or save the messenger.
- Strategies for identifying RNA splicing regulatory motifs and predicting alternative splicing events.
- The hepatitis C virus 3'-untranslated region or a poly(A) tract promote efficient translation subsequent to the initiation phase.