Subject Areas on Research
- Anastral spindle assembly and γ-tubulin in Drosophila oocytes.
- Arrestin translocation is induced at a critical threshold of visual signaling and is superstoichiometric to bleached rhodopsin.
- Disruption of Arp2/3 results in asymmetric structural plasticity of dendritic spines and progressive synaptic and behavioral abnormalities.
- G2019S-LRRK2 Expression Augments α-Synuclein Sequestration into Inclusions in Neurons.
- Simultaneous stretching and contraction of stress fibers in vivo.
- The Arp2/3 Complex Is Essential for Distinct Stages of Spine Synapse Maturation, Including Synapse Unsilencing.
Keywords of People