Subject Areas on Research
- CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cell migration requires L-selectin expression: L-selectin transcriptional regulation balances constitutive receptor turnover.
- Forces for morphogenesis investigated with laser microsurgery and quantitative modeling.
- Macrophage IL-10 blocks CD8+ T cell-dependent responses to chemotherapy by suppressing IL-12 expression in intratumoral dendritic cells.
- Natural genetic variation of integrin alpha L (Itgal) modulates ischemic brain injury in stroke.
- Ocular mucosal CD11b+ and CD103+ mouse dendritic cells under normal conditions and in allergic immune responses.
- Reversion mutations in patients with leukocyte adhesion deficiency type-1 (LAD-1).
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Targeting molecular and cellular inhibitory mechanisms for improvement of antitumor memory responses reactivated by tumor cell vaccine.
- The effect of enzymatically degradable poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels on smooth muscle cell phenotype.
- Utilization of a soluble integrin-alkaline phosphatase chimera to characterize integrin alpha 8 beta 1 receptor interactions with tenascin: murine alpha 8 beta 1 binds to the RGD site in tenascin-C fragments, but not to native tenascin-C.
- zipper Nonmuscle myosin-II functions downstream of PS2 integrin in Drosophila myogenesis and is necessary for myofibril formation.
Keywords of People