Subject Areas on Research
- Do patient preferences influence decisions on treatment for patients with steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis?
- Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis and familial adenomatous polyposis: historical development and current status.
- Patient preferences for surgical versus medical therapy for ulcerative colitis.
- Postoperative Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Abdominal Surgery for IBD: A Common but Rarely Addressed Problem.
- Short bowel syndrome after continence-preserving procedures.
- Toxic colitis with megacolon in a patient with malrotation.
- Women's health issues after ileal pouch surgery.