Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of maternal diet with infant adiposity at birth, 6 months and 12 months.
- Comparison of dietary intake of overweight postpartum mothers practicing breastfeeding or formula feeding.
- Consumption of obesogenic foods in non-Hispanic black mother-infant dyads.
- Determining optimal gestational weight gain in a multiethnic Asian population.
- Early fetal hypoxia leads to growth restriction and myocardial thinning.
- Maternal Dietary Patterns are Associated with Lower Levels of Cardiometabolic Markers during Pregnancy.
- Maternal PUFA status and offspring allergic diseases up to the age of 18 months.
- Maternal food insecurity is associated with increased risk of certain birth defects.
- Maternal inflammatory diet and adverse pregnancy outcomes: Circulating cytokines and genomic imprinting as potential regulators?
- Multiparity is associated with high motivation to change diet among overweight and obese postpartum women.
- Non-genetic risk factors for holoprosencephaly.
- Nutrition and hearing loss: a neglected cause and global health burden.
- Pathogenesis and prevention of type 2 diabetes: parental determinants, breastfeeding, and early childhood nutrition.
- Second trimester folate status and preterm birth.
- The Impact of Macronutrients on Retinal Microvasculature among Singapore Pregnant Women during the Mid-Late Gestation.
Keywords of People