Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of dietary intake of overweight postpartum mothers practicing breastfeeding or formula feeding.
- Determining optimal gestational weight gain in a multiethnic Asian population.
- Developmental programming of brain and behavior by perinatal diet: focus on inflammatory mechanisms.
- Early fetal hypoxia leads to growth restriction and myocardial thinning.
- Higher maternal dietary protein intake in late pregnancy is associated with a lower infant ponderal index at birth.
- Maternal Dietary Patterns are Associated with Lower Levels of Cardiometabolic Markers during Pregnancy.
- Maternal PUFA status and offspring allergic diseases up to the age of 18 months.
- Maternal antecedents of adiposity and studying the transgenerational role of hyperglycemia and insulin (MAASTHI): a prospective cohort study : Protocol of birth cohort at Bangalore, India.
- Maternal food insecurity is associated with increased risk of certain birth defects.
- Maternal inflammatory diet and adverse pregnancy outcomes: Circulating cytokines and genomic imprinting as potential regulators?
- Maternal nutrition at conception modulates DNA methylation of human metastable epialleles.
- Multiparity is associated with high motivation to change diet among overweight and obese postpartum women.
- Nutrition and hearing loss: a neglected cause and global health burden.
- Pathogenesis and prevention of type 2 diabetes: parental determinants, breastfeeding, and early childhood nutrition.
- Second trimester folate status and preterm birth.
- The Impact of Macronutrients on Retinal Microvasculature among Singapore Pregnant Women during the Mid-Late Gestation.
Keywords of People