Subject Areas on Research
- Maternal Dietary Patterns during Pregnancy Are Associated with Child Growth in the First 3 Years of Life.
- Oscillatory bands, neuronal synchrony and hippocampal function: implications of the effects of prenatal choline supplementation for sleep-dependent memory consolidation.
- Pregnancy Management After Bariatric Surgery.
- Prenatal choline supplementation attenuates neuropathological response to status epilepticus in the adult rat hippocampus.
- Prenatal-choline supplementation differentially modulates timing of auditory and visual stimuli in aged rats.
- Prospective study of protein-energy supplementation early in life and of growth in the subsequent generation in Guatemala.
- Spatial memory and hippocampal plasticity are differentially sensitive to the availability of choline in adulthood as a function of choline supply in utero.
- Water maze experience and prenatal choline supplementation differentially promote long-term hippocampal recovery from seizures in adulthood.