Subject Areas on Research
- Expression of laminin isoforms, receptors, and binding proteins unique to nucleus pulposus cells of immature intervertebral disc.
- Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stromal cells exhibit immature nucleus pulposus cell phenotype in a laminin-rich pseudo-three-dimensional culture system.
- Hydrogels with precisely controlled integrin activation dictate vascular patterning and permeability
- Integrin-mediated interactions with extracellular matrix proteins for nucleus pulposus cells of the human intervertebral disc.
- Race-specific molecular alterations correlate with differential outcomes for black and white endometrioid endometrial cancer patients.
- Suppression of p53 function in normal human mammary epithelial cells increases sensitivity to extracellular matrix-induced apoptosis.