Subject Areas on Research
- Id1 and Id3 are required for neurogenesis, angiogenesis and vascularization of tumour xenografts.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of alpha 1-integrins in cervical cancer.
- Integrin expression in cells of the intervertebral disc.
- Molecular characterization of the tumor-suppressive function of nischarin in breast cancer.
- Reduced expression of transforming growth factor beta type I receptor contributes to the malignancy of human colon carcinoma cells.
- The effect of alpha-v integrin inhibition on the malignant characteristics of medulloblastoma.