Subject Areas on Research
- A CD91-positive subset of CD11c+ blood dendritic cells: characterization of the APC that functions to enhance adaptive immune responses against CD91-targeted antigens.
- A macrophage subpopulation recruited by CC chemokine ligand-2 clears apoptotic cells in noninfectious lung injury.
- Baculovirus-infected insect cells expressing peptide-MHC complexes elicit protective antitumor immunity.
- Dendritic cells with TGF-beta1 differentiate naive CD4+CD25- T cells into islet-protective Foxp3+ regulatory T cells.
- Glucose-regulated protein 94/glycoprotein 96 elicits bystander activation of CD4+ T cell Th1 cytokine production in vivo.
- Identification of new susceptibility loci for IgA nephropathy in Han Chinese.
- Maximal adjuvant activity of nasally delivered IL-1α requires adjuvant-responsive CD11c(+) cells and does not correlate with adjuvant-induced in vivo cytokine production.
- Protease-activated receptor-2 signaling triggers dendritic cell development.
- Socioeconomic status moderates associations between CNS serotonin and expression of beta2-integrins CD11b and CD11c.
Keywords of People