Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4A
Subject Areas on Research
- A novel Bcr-Abl-mTOR-eIF4A axis regulates IRES-mediated translation of LEF-1.
- Dynamic regulation of the translation initiation helicase complex by mitogenic signal transduction to eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4G.
- EIF4A3 deficient human iPSCs and mouse models demonstrate neural crest defects that underlie Richieri-Costa-Pereira syndrome.
- Haploinsufficiency for Core Exon Junction Complex Components Disrupts Embryonic Neurogenesis and Causes p53-Mediated Microcephaly.
- Mitotic phosphorylation of eukaryotic initiation factor 4G1 (eIF4G1) at Ser1232 by Cdk1:cyclin B inhibits eIF4A helicase complex binding with RNA.
- Mouse models of Casc3 reveal developmental functions distinct from other components of the exon junction complex.