Subject Areas on Research
- A policy review of after-hours emergency dental care responsibilities.
- A quality improvement program to enhance after-hours telephone communication between nurses and physicians in a long-term care facility.
- After-hour ventricular assist device coverage: what level of expertise is required?
- After-hours calls from long-term care facilities in a geriatric medicine training program.
- Changes to resident call and the dilution of education.
- Cross-sectional survey of Good Samaritan behaviour by physicians in North Carolina.
- Development and implementation of the TrAC (Tracking After-hours Calls) database: a tool to collect longitudinal data on after-hours telephone calls in long-term care.
- Early Intervention during Acute Stone Admissions: Revealing "The Weekend Effect" in Urological Practice.
- Impact of time of presentation on the care and outcomes of acute myocardial infarction.
- Inter-disciplinary focus groups on telephone medicine: a quality improvement initiative.
- Management of After-Hours Pediatric Dental Emergencies Among Pediatric and General Dentists.
- Middle-of-the-night percutaneous coronary intervention and its association with percutaneous coronary intervention outcomes performed the following day: an analysis from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Predictors of reperfusion delay in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction self-transported to the hospital (from the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Program).
- Reasons for after-hours calls by hospital floor nurses to on-call physicians.
- Timing of elective surgery as a perioperative outcome variable: analysis of pancreaticoduodenectomy.
- Women in interventional cardiology: Update in percutaneous coronary intervention practice patterns and outcomes of female operators from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry®.
Keywords of People