Subject Areas on Research
- 5' UTR m(6)A Promotes Cap-Independent Translation.
- Dynamic regulation of the translation initiation helicase complex by mitogenic signal transduction to eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4G.
- Early photon tomography allows fluorescence detection of lung carcinomas and disease progression in mice in vivo.
- Gemcitabine metabolic and transporter gene polymorphisms are associated with drug toxicity and efficacy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Ribosomal RACK1:Protein Kinase C βII Modulates Intramolecular Interactions between Unstructured Regions of Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4G (eIF4G) That Control eIF4E and eIF3 Binding.
- Ribosomal RACK1:Protein Kinase C βII Phosphorylates Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4G1 at S1093 To Modulate Cap-Dependent and -Independent Translation Initiation.