Integrin beta Chains
Subject Areas on Research
- B-LINK: a hemicentin, plakin, and integrin-dependent adhesion system that links tissues by connecting adjacent basement membranes.
- Effect of cyclic stretch on beta1D-integrin expression and activation of FAK and RhoA.
- Efficient lymphocyte migration across high endothelial venules of mouse Peyer's patches requires overlapping expression of L-selectin and beta7 integrin.
- Integrin interactions with immobilized peptides in polyethylene glycol diacrylate hydrogels.
- Interferon-dependent immunoproteasome activity during mouse adenovirus type 1 infection.
- L-selectin and beta7 integrin synergistically mediate lymphocyte migration to mesenteric lymph nodes.
- MIG-10 (lamellipodin) has netrin-independent functions and is a FOS-1A transcriptional target during anchor cell invasion in C. elegans.
- The effect of enzymatically degradable poly (ethylene glycol) hydrogels on smooth muscle cell phenotype
- The roles of L-selectin, beta 7 integrins, and P-selectin in leukocyte rolling and adhesion in high endothelial venules of Peyer's patches.
- α-Integrins dictate distinct modes of type IV collagen recruitment to basement membranes.