Subject Areas on Research
- A novel chemical screening strategy in zebrafish identifies common pathways in embryogenesis and rhabdomyosarcoma development.
- Dynamic regulation of the translation initiation helicase complex by mitogenic signal transduction to eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4G.
- In vitro RNA selection identifies RNA ligands that specifically bind to eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4B: the role of the RNA remotif.
- In vitro and tissue culture methods for analysis of translation initiation on the endoplasmic reticulum.
- PHAS proteins as mediators of the actions of insulin, growth factors and cAMP on protein synthesis and cell proliferation.
- Shut-down of translation, a global neuronal stress response: mechanisms and pathological relevance.
- eIF4B phosphorylation by pim kinases plays a critical role in cellular transformation by Abl oncogenes.