Subject Areas on Research
- A mobile trauma database with charge capture.
- Ascertainment of colonoscopy indication using administrative data.
- Assessing Quality of Surgical Real-World Data from an Automated Electronic Health Record Pipeline.
- Association of Interleukin 6 Receptor Variant With Cardiovascular Disease Effects of Interleukin 6 Receptor Blocking Therapy: A Phenome-Wide Association Study.
- CPT to RVU conversion improves model performance in the prediction of surgical case length.
- Changes in Current Procedural Terminology Coding and Its Effect on Specialty-Level Utilization of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Defining emergency department asthma visits for public health surveillance, North Carolina, 2008-2009.
- Disparities between Operative Time and Relative Value Units for Plastic Surgery Procedures.
- Longitudinal rates of postoperative adverse outcomes after glaucoma surgery among medicare beneficiaries 1994 to 2005.
- Medicare costs for neovascular age-related macular degeneration, 1994-2007.
- One-year outcomes after retinal detachment surgery among medicare beneficiaries.
- Quantifying the Financial Impact of Delayed Adoption of CPT Code Changes in Radiology.
- Questioning concomitant cystoscopy coding during hysterectomy in the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program database.
- Recent Trends in Medicare Utilization and Reimbursement for Spinal Cord Stimulators: 2000-2019.
- Temporal and Geographic Trends in Medicare Reimbursement of Primary and Revision Shoulder Arthroplasty: 2000 to 2020.
Keywords of People